Altrus Residential Services Options
At Altrus, we provide a comprehensive group of residential services to individuals in the community. We serve all income levels and all populations – the frail elderly, mentally ill, and developmentally disabled.
Residential services include approximately 280 contracted family and group model senior living homes across the state as well as host homes for the developmentally disabled. Each of these residential settings provides a family atmosphere and quality living conditions for you or your loved ones. Senior living services include the following:
- Assistance with personal care home or host home placement appropriate to the needs and location of the individual.
- 24-hour supervision and management.
- Assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, dressing, grooming, and toileting.
- Nutritious meals and snacks served daily.
- Assistance with medication management.
- Health monitored by a registered nurse.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
The contracted home providers support all aspects of the whole person. Loving encouragement and frequent activities are critical to mental and physical health.
If you would like to see where we provide services in Georgia, please click here.
To read more about each of our residential options, simply click on the links below:
If you would like to talk to someone about placement of an individual into one of the family or group model homes, please contact Heather Feilmeier at 1-800-354-6011 or email her at HFeilmeier@altrus.us.